Not Sure Where to Start with a Landscape Design?
We Can Help!
- Save you time & money by avoiding costly mistakes
- Allow you to enjoy your yard to the fullest
- Increase the value of your home an average of 10%
- Reduce maintenance
- Solve problems such as drainage, privacy, shade & noise
- Reflect your unique style
Bison Nursery has a long, storied tradition of enhancing the landscapes of Clarence and Western New York . Now, you can put the unequaled expertise and experience of Bison to work for you. Our landscape designers can easily turn the landscape of your dreams into a reality.
The Bison Nursery Landscape designers see to it that your landscape is built on time, on budget and to your exact specifications. Most importantly, they ensure that the installation of your landscape is easy, stress-free…and even enjoyable. Rest assured, as we have for over 20 years, we stand behind our work.
Call (716) 630-9767 to speak to a member of our team today.
What is Landscape Design/Build?
The Design/Build process is where design and installation of a landscape project are being performed by one company. At Bison, your landscape designer works directly with you to manage your project from the initial concept to completion and beyond. The result is a seamless process, based on direct accountability and personal relationships.
Steps in the Landscape Design/Build Process
- Contact Bison Nursery: To start your project, call (716) 630-9767 to speak with a member of our staff.
- Schedule A Site Visit: During a site visit to your home, specifics of the projects are discussed and measurements are taken. We perform a detailed site analysis and get a sense of your vision for the project. After determining your needs, we can then discuss the appropriate next step.
- Design Plans: Detailed landscape design plans and specifications are created for most projects. We also offer a variety of hardscaping materials to help beautify your living and work space. Including Natural Stone, Unilock, Techo-Bloc, Cambridge and Rinox. Hardscape design includes the use of any hard, non-plant material used to extend the boundaries and living spaces of your home. This includes the addition of features like natural stone or paver stone walls, steps or walkways, driveways, patios, pillars, grilling stations, fireplaces or fire pits and more.
- Presentation: We will present the design with a detailed proposal to you right at Bison Nursery, where you can review the plans with your designer. Modifications to the plan will be finalized at this time and the project is approved and scheduled.
- Installation: During the installation, our designers are on site to manage the project and ensure your satisfaction. Bison Nursery is licensed and insured. Our installation crews will complete the project. Our select contractors will complete any specialized requirements. Bison guarantees that the Delivery and Installation will be professional, courteous, on time and within budget. Care Instructions will be provided at the completion of your installation to ensure the long term success of your project. All trees and shrubs planted by Bison Landscapes are guaranteed for one year from the date of installation.